Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Wink If You Love America!


There's nothing to report today. Other than I would like to advocate for more winking. I think people should wink more, in everyday life. I try to wink at least twice in every conversation I have. I was once told by a kid I was babysitting that I wink a lot. Know what I did? I looked him in the eye and said "You bet I do, kid." *WINK*

4 comments:

  1. What kid told you this? It sounds like something Hani Zahara would have said.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Before I start winking more often in everyday life, I'm holding out for your list of when it is not appropriate to wink...there's gotta be one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's very Hani Zahara-ish but it was a little boy I used to babysit here in the Bend. He was 5. Little punk.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are sporting a great wink. I, on the other hand, look like a lemon squirted me in the eye!

    ReplyDelete