Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Randomness

David Sedaris reduced me to a silly fangirl last night. On our way through the lobby he walked RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME! I grabbed my friend's arm (I'll call her "Lady Gaga" to protect her identity) in a death vice-grip, blubbering "That's him!! That's him!! He's right there!! Oh my God!!" This fangirl-behavior from the girl who 20 minutes prior, sitting at dinner, announced to her friends that they better be prepared to make it a long night because she was going to stand up and ask him if he wanted to go grab a beer later at Corby's. How quickly my bravado melted away.

And if that weren't embarrassing enough, as we left the theatre and walked down the dark sidewalk, we could see into the lobby where he was sitting at a table signing books. I walked up to the glass window and pulled one of these:


Let it be known that I have no shame.

On another random and unrelated subject...I'm reading and editing class news submissions today for the alumnae magazine. Someone reported that they sold their house in Stamford, Connecticut...which has me doing one of these:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FAK56R35BvM&feature=related

No comments:

Post a Comment