Thursday, April 15, 2010

Don't Forget to pay Ceasar Today!

It's Jessica's Problem With the World Thursday...and yet again, I have no real problem to report. I'll list some small annoyances:

  • I've grilled out every night for a week. LOVE IT! But my propane tank is low and I don't know how to change it. How annoying.
  • The wiring in my house is old and convoluted. I can't turn on the light over the stairs until I'm already at the top of the stairs. How annoying.
  • I got my garage door working again but both remotes need new batteries. How annoying.
  • Not to be too personal, but if you're going to make "nude" undergarments you shouldn't be able to see them through your clothes. Nude means nude. How annoying.
  • Running into the wind. How annoying.
  • Kate Gosselin.

1 comment:

  1. I feel compelled to comment (or not comment)!
    • Please find your grill instructions or google for some . . . otherwise you may go BOOM! • Call an electrician and ask for a "2-Way" light switch • AA Batteries (two each)! • NO COMMENT!!! • I don't even like to walk into the wind • 'nuff said.
    Thank you for allowing me to kibitz! I'll go quietly now.

    ReplyDelete