Saturday, April 24, 2010

For the second time, I can't talk about what's been on my mind and in my heart for the last few days. I really like hearing from people that they read this and it's very humbling. However...knowing who reads this and knowing who COULD be reading this sometimes makes it difficult to be honest. So sometimes I wonder if all I've done by creating this blog is create another forum, another medium, another way in which I put on a mask and pretend everything is rosy. And I REALLY need more opportunities to not be myself.

Ba da bum, DING!

3 comments:

  1. Hang in there, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry you are feeling this way Jessica, hope you are able to unload your mind and feelings soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I completely concur with this! I thought that I would write my blog and feel like it would be the perfect outlet: an honest and open expression of my soul. But... a lot of the expressions of my soul is the discontent with the people and things in my everyday life. And as I try to get people to read my blog (which, I do want people to read), I have to be noticable of the fact that they people I may be talking about are going to read what I think of them. Discontent and all!

    ReplyDelete