Wednesday, May 5, 2010

I've got nothing today. No funnies. Here are some things I'm thinking about:

  • I changed the propane tank on my grill last night and did not explode. Small beans, I know, but I did a victory dance, just the same
  • My cat is growing up. She no longer wants to spend hours laying and sleeping in my lap. She ignores me and only pretends to like me when I have food. **Tear**
  • I've called a landscape designer 3 times with no call back. I didn't realize other people were rolling in dough that they don't even need my business anymore.
  • I love sleeping with my windows open. But 2 nights ago I woke up at 2am to hear a woman screaming bloody murder at a man, somewhere across the park. The kind of screaming that will wreak your throat for days afterward. I almost called 911. But I think I fell back asleep.
  • If IUSB makes me take the GMATs again I'll go Erin Logan on them.
  • Do I NEED a phone that has Internet access?? I mean...I WANT it. But do I NEED it??
  • I've had a weird obsession lately with finding the best pork taco recipe. My next attempt includes avocado oil, chipotle chiles in adobo, Mexican hot chili powder and lime juice.
  • Squirt is the greatest soda in the world.

1 comment:

  1. What about getting a wireless card and pirating the signal off your neighbors? I mean, they sponge off you at every opportunity. :-P

    ReplyDelete