Do you ever watch TV and think "That doesn't happen in real life!" Or look at something on the web and think "Photoshop!" I used to automatically be that skeptical until I was about 25 and had one of the most TV-sitcomish experiences you could imagine. More on that experience, perhaps, in the future.
One of the blogs I check out everyday is ugliesttattoos.com. My brother alerted me to this gem and I check it daily to either laugh or gag. Some of the tattoos you see...you have to wonder if they're real or photoshopped. Really...there are more than 2 people in the world who want Al Bundy tattoos? Or people who would like to see childhood cartoons engaged "romantically" on their thighs for a lifetime?
Last night I was assisted in the bridal registry section of a store by a girl who had a shoulder-to-elbow tattoo of John Stamos on her left arm. You have got to LOVE Full House to make that kind of commitment. And it was real, because I licked my thumb and tried to rub it off and it didn't budge.
I don't even want to know where she's hiding her Olsen twins tattoo. Hey-O!
No comments:
Post a Comment