Monday, May 3, 2010

Gwen Stefani says: These Pants Are Pajamas! P-A-J-A-M-A-S!!

I have a 6-8 minute drive to work. It's not really enough time to get involved in a morning radio show, since I've either missed the set up or I'll inevitably miss the pay off. Finding music is hit or miss, so most of the time I listen to NPR for the quick trip. This morning the news was paid for by Pajamagram.com. "Give your mom the ultimate Mother's Day gift of Pajamajeans!"


I got out my notebook because THAT...deserved some research.

"Pajamas you live in. Jeans you sleep in." So...instead of wearing real jeans that you go out in, pass out in, and then wake up and go to breakfast in, you're wearing jean-like pajamas that you go out in, pass out in, and then wear to breakfast. See, this makes me mad because I could have thought of that.

I can see why they're targeting moms on this but I think the real market is college kids. I work on a college campus and live in a town that calls a major university home. (If you don't know which major university I refer to check this out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P6mE9Au3CwM. Or this is another good one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p0Y7yjxJVlc) I see college kids everywhere and if there's one thing they love it's doing everything in their pajamas. They go to their campus jobs in their pajamas. They go to class in their pajamas, work out in their pajamas, shop, study, drink, and go to Chipotle in their pajamas. I say, give the kids a classy option. They'll be graduating soon and entering the real world. They need to show people they can be taken seriously. And pajamajeans tell the world "Hey, I'm ready for anything that comes my way or for wherever I end up sleeping tonight."

No comments:

Post a Comment