1. The neighbors "put" the broken piece of fence back up. If "put" means "place-the-posts-back-in-the-holes-so-the-fence-sags-at-a-60-degree-angle" then, hooray! The fence is "back up!"
2. I have a new title to go along with Dancer and Renovator. It's Bridesmaid. Yeah, that's right, my little brother asked his girlfriend to marry him and she said "OK." I really like my sister-in-law-to-be (and not just because I think she reads this), have always had fun hanging out with her, and am really excited to be a part of the wedding. Her pseudo-identity will be Catherine Zeta Jones from now on and I can't wait to run all my classy feather, rhinestone, and kitten wedding ideas by her.
3. Trader Joe's has the best. Coffee. Ever. I guess that's not really an update, just a proclamation.
4. Roni hates puppies.
5. And probably the most exciting news update of the week: my neighbors have a huge dumpster on their front lawn!! I will be eating chicken wings and drinking 40s all day so I can go dump my trash on their lawn...NEAR the dumpster, but not really IN the dumpster. If you have any dirty diapers, any 6ft tree limbs, any evidence you need to dispose of, c'mon by and show the neighbors the same kind of hospitality they've shown me!

This was my neighbor's way of saying "Happy Memorial Day!"
That is just gross! I'm sorry you have to deal with that. Yuck!
ReplyDeleteyes gross... and gosh is wish i have been to a trader joes before
ReplyDelete