
This post is rather historic. Reason #1: it is my 100th post. It's been quite the whirlwind love story, hasn't it? I promise to make the next 100 even better, baby.
Reason #2: I now have 22 followers. My bloggy blog is an adult! It can go to bars with me now! It can vote! It can watch R rated movies and rent cars! Now I can start talking about subjects with adult themes. Like IRAs. And property tax laws. And responsible gun control. I can talk about dirty things...like why does it take 2 days to get the dirt out from under my fingernails when I work in the yard? And why does my dishwasher occasionally smell like eggs??
Reason #3: I'm pleased to report that my new favorite drink is an old fashioned. You read that correctly. Now hurry up and finish reading--it's already 8pm, I'm in my housecoat, ready for bed. Get off my lawn!
make it 23 - your blog is getting older by the second!
ReplyDelete