Thursday, July 22, 2010

"Do You Ever Have Deja vu?" "No...but I'll ask the kitchen if they can make it"


It's Thursday....Jessica's Latest Problem With the World. Part 7

The fence fell down again. The. Fence. Fell. Down. Again. How long has it been down, you ask? Oh, only a solid week. Have the neighbors made ANY attempt to fix it? Of course not! Why would they do a silly thing that? Can I mow my yard? Of course not!

And you know what?? They know. They know I'm upset and they know they should be fixing this thing and they're avoiding me. They used to sit outside on plastic chairs and tsk at me water flowers and tsk at me mow and tsk at the basketball players. Have they been outside monitoring the neighborhood this week? OF COURSE NOT! And here's what's funny--I was watering last night on the side of the house opposite of them so they couldn't see me. As I worked my way to the front of the house I came around the corner and saw the oldest one peeking out her screen door. When she saw me she ducked back inside and the screen door slammed shut. That's right lady! You better hide!

I dreamt last night I was Superman and I walked up to the fence sections, picked them up with 2 hands, and threw them over my head directly at their front porch.

Imagine this is me...curly blonde hair...and I'm holding a fence



I, perhaps, need to develop some better stress relief tools.

No comments:

Post a Comment