I got my hair cut last night and as I waited for my stylist I wasted time looking at all the hair products they sell on this giant wall. I'm a sucker for packaging and bright colors so I fingered bottles of hot pink conditioner and tubs of electric blue pomade. Then my eyes wandered to the counter where there was a new display:
Poo Pourri.
It's a toilet deodorizer that you spray into the toilet before you USE it, if you know what I mean. They had large bottles, for the home and to-go purse spritzers, for those instances when "last night's buffet catches up to you at the office." I think it's genius. I wish I had thought of it. I also think they've got the point-of-sale concept completely wrong. Don't sell at salons--sell at the bars and restuarants that you're about to nuke! C'mon PooPourri, get your head out of your butt!!
http://poopourri.com/
It's a preemptive strike on stench!
ReplyDelete