
My cat's name is Roni. Affectionately called Roni Pony. Or Roni Macaroni. I named her after my favorite boxed dinner, Chicken Rice A Roni. It was a toss up between my favorite boxed dinner and my favorite food, but Chocolate Chip Cookie is a mouth full.

She's had quite the full life in her brief 6 months on earth. She's moved cross country from Nebraska to Indiana, had a gender identity crisis, and been trapped in a dresser drawer. (Only for a few minutes, but still scarring nonetheless)

Her favorite things to do are to chase her mouse around the living room, explore the air ducts in the basement, sleep in laundry baskets of clean clothes, and of course, snuggle with me. She doesn't know her name yet but she knows that when I say "Go to the window!" it means I'm leaving the house and if she stands on the chair to look out the blinds of the front window, she can see me walk to my car. She'll watch my car, as I turn around and drive up the street.
Roni is such a lover, not a fighter. Does she have her own Snuggie?
ReplyDelete