
It's a mid-week day off! Can I get a woot and another woot? Hello...there's six of you now...someone give me a woot.
So a day off does not mean relaxation. There's lots to do!
Done:
So a day off does not mean relaxation. There's lots to do!
Done:
- Stripped the bed and a load of wash is in the washer
- Begged Roni to get out of the crawl space
- Gave up on Roni, said a little prayer that it was fun to have her while it lasted and went upstairs to have another cup of coffee
- Rejoiced when Roni reappeared. (Sounds like Easter, huh?? I'm so sorry, I know I'm blasphemous)
- Watched 2 episodes of Season 3 Arrested Development. I'm going slow...I don't want it to end
- Listened to 5 podcasts already. I've learned about scabies, how a group of psychologists got homosexuality removed from the DSM, carbon trading, the relevance of Miss America, and a story about a woman who survived a storm at sea and watched 3 of the other 4 survivors either go crazy or get eaten by sharks.
- Removed all the hardware from my new file cabinet, moved it solo to the deck so I can sand it, and will paint it Cool Aqua...today??
- Washed dishes
- Made a delicious sandwich
Up next today is a run, cleaning the front yard (which I'm pretty sure is my neighbor's garbage can now, in retaliation from the fall), finding out how much my broken garage door opener is going to cost me, and some basketball, if it's on. Gotta go...nap number one is sneaking up on me.
Sounds like quite a day!
ReplyDelete