Thursday, October 14, 2010

Stream of Consciousness...

I went to an art auction last night with George Clooney. Good times. It's fun to sashay around sometimes and pretend that I'm somebody in this town. Schmooze. I winked a lot. No finger guns. I don't think art auctions are the place to finger gun someone. A lady told me that if George Clooney didn't want to look into my eyes, she would. Not my 1st flirtatious comment from an older lady. Ribs--a lot of work. The pay off better be good. Art Auction ribs--not so much. New shoes are cute but in 2010 you'd think shoe designers could be able to invent pre-broken-in shoes. I almost bid on a painting of a raccoon. George Clooney was 2 scotches away from a bidding war over a photo. I almost fell over at one point. I had to defend my love of Neil Diamond yet again. I may have gotten a little too sensitive towards the end of the evening. (Sorry George) I won dinner for 2 at the LaSalle Grille. I've narrowed my dinner date options down to Roni and George. The population of Stuifbergens in South Bend is about to triple. Buy some stock in Budweiser now before the weekend, if you know what's good for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment