-Nothing!
Where are you going on your day off?
-Nowhere!
Have more wonderful words ever been spoken?
I have no witty observations this morning. What I've noticed the last few weeks is that the number of unlistened to podcasts in my iTunes is growing. Slowly but surely I'm now over 200 and frankly--I fight to keep it around 220. And to be even franker--it gives me slight anxiety. I don't see how I'll ever catch up. I now subscribe to so many podcasts that every morning when I log into iTunes and it checks for new ones, there is always a minimum of 8 -9. Everyday. In order to make a dent I need to listen to 9-10 everyday. I don't have that kind of time lately, so there's a choice in my future.
Do I let go of the anxiety and watch as my list of podcasts continues to grow?
Or do I unsubscribe to some of my podcasts? (I have a hard time letting go sometimes...)
Or do I recommit to my podcasts and give up some of my social life and dates with George Clooney so I can spend quality time with my iPod?

This is me, as a Smurf, listening to my podcasts
No comments:
Post a Comment