Monday, October 11, 2010

The First State


I'm in Delaware withdrawal. I'm in bear hug withdrawal. I'm in pizza withdrawal. I'm in teasing withdrawal. (Not really, I'm teasing)

This weekend my house was taken over by 10 dudes from Delaware. Awesome dudes. Even the little one who refused to "Dougie" for me.

I'm always very humbled by my friends. I'm humbled that the kinds of people who are my friends call me THEIR friend. I know a lot of loving, generous, protective, funny, and kind-hearted people. If you really ARE judged by the company you keep then I'm a lucky girl, because despite all my faults, I'll coast into heaven on the laurels of my friends.

3 comments:

  1. just not this friend, I'll be trying to sneak in behind you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww. very nice. I love when little moments come along where you realize how great the things are in your life and you didn't even have ask or work for them. God bless friends!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Supfckr? Hey, thanks for your hospitality, friendship and awesome smile while were there. Here's a little Irish Toast from your friends in Delaware.
    There are good ships and there are wood ships.
    There are ships that sail the sea.
    But the best ships are Friendships,
    And may they always be!!

    ReplyDelete