Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Ain't Nothin' Gonna Breaka My Stride, Ain't Nothin' Gonna Slow Me Down, Oh No! I Got to Keep on Movin'!

I have a severe hamstring pull, according to my doctor. In general I'm a skeptical person and so I asked Dr. GreekFace with my eyebrows all in a furrow: "A pulled hamstring is making it uncomfortable for me to SIT??" It was almost as if I WANTED GreekFace to tell me that I needed surgery or a complete amputation. Instead I have to start physical therapy for the next month and I am not to run or do anything strenuous with the lower half of my body until he sees me again.

The thing is...I have a wedding to go to this weekend. My dancing is even more strenuous than my running. I take the Grocery Cart to a whole new level.

1 comment:

  1. I do believe i will see you at that wedding. i want to see some one legged moves please.

    ReplyDelete