Thursday, October 28, 2010

Nutjobs

I'm very picky when it comes to the crappy TV shows I watch. My quality shows (Mad Men, The Office, The Soup, Amazing Race, etc) typically have a general consensus about their quality (or in some cases, the decline of their quality.) But when I choose to watch crappy television I'm very discriminating. A sampling of the crappy TV shows that meet my high standards of crappiness:
  • Bridezillas. One nutjob couple after another.
  • Maury Povich. A parade of nutjobs.
  • Food Network Cake Challenges. Nutjobs making things out of gum paste.
  • Jersey Shore. 8 nutjobs living together and hooking up randomly.
  • The RW/RR Challenge. 30 nutjobs beating each other up and hooking up randomly.
  • NewsCenter 16. Countless nutjobs trying to make me believe squirrels are newsworthy. And also hooking up randomly with ex-football players.

So what's the common theme? I love nutjobs.

1 comment:

  1. Supfckr? Don't spill the Hateraide on crappy TV. Sometimes senseless tube is good for the soul. Sit down, relax and get rid of all the stuff that made your mind freak that day. Try some Cash Cab or Jeopardy! to stimulate the brain. Now, It's Teee-shirt tiiime!! gotta go...Cabs Heere!!

    ReplyDelete