I'm very humbled by this award. I didn't know it was possible to win "Best Wedding Guest" but now that I think about it, it was a role I was born to play. I couldn't do it alone and there are so many people to thank:
- First, I need to thank God. (For the mind to rhyme and two hype feet!)
- George Clooney. You helped with the driving, you brought apples for the drive, (true, I didn't eat any apples but it was inspiring just knowing they were in the back seat) you enjoy good meals and great drinks, you're a snappy dresser and your dance moves pale only in comparison to my own.
- The City of Omaha--you shine like a new penny!
- My brother and his fiance--the hospitality was fabulous!
- My mom--always a joy
- Moscow mules--I tip my copper cup to you
- Risotto--there's nothing more I can say about you. Kiss-kiss!
- Whole Foods--you are for classy people only. Thank you for letting me in the doors.
There just isn't enough time to mention everyone by name but all the Norfolk Catholic people--it's so great to come home and see you and get so many hugs! To the people from Norfolk--it was like a family reunion. To the happy couple--what a great party! I only wish you had played more Neil Diamond during the ceremony but I'll get over it!!! (You could have walked out of the church to "Comin' to America!")
Thank you all again. Go Huskers!
It was great to see you and meet George Clooney! I must say your dance moves definitely stole the show.
ReplyDelete