Jessica's Latest Problem with the World, Part IX
I may have to rename Thursday because once again...I'm pretty happy. Despite having some sort of pulled right hamstring that has worked it's way up to my bottom. Despite the weird twinge of pain that started this morning in my lower back, causing me to walk around campus like a nicely-coiffed Frankenstein. Despite the fact that I was the target of a failed assault by a toad last night. No matter what George Clooney says...that toad had his sights set on me and he was coming to give me a deadly ankle lick.

Yes, despite physical discomfort and threats to my life, I'm pretty happy. Lots of reasons, actually but here's what I'll share:
- The month of October is an experiment in European living. I'm not working one Friday the entire month. (If all goes well I'll start using my fancy pronunciation skilzzzz)
- I'm looking forward to a trip to Nebraska and some good wedding dancing. (Where I will try out my pronunciation skillzzzz)
- I found a $1 bill in my jacket this morning!
- I found my articles for the presentation I have to give next week to my business class. They had to be from the New York Times or the Wall Street Journal. Most of my news comes from Facebook posts, so...I was worried.
- I may have won $1,000,000. I just have to respond to this email today.
No comments:
Post a Comment