Monday, September 20, 2010

Pimp My Ride


Driving home from the gym Saturday morning (actually...driving home from Starbucks which was my stop after Lowe's, which was my stop after the gym...) I found myself at various points driving behind about 5 different cars. I'm going to be cautious and say that at least 3 of those cars had those little decals on their back windows, the ones of stick figures representing your family.

Mom, Dad, Jr. and doggy! Mom, Dad, kid, kid, kid, kid, kid, kitty, baby!

Is this a "thing" now? Do I need to jump on this bandwagon like I jumped on the N'SYNC bandwagon? Do I need to find a decal that depicts me as the Mommy, Roni, and then on the other side of my back window, a decal of 2 disapproving stick figure neighbors, shaking their finger at Roni and I? And a toppled over fence in the middle?

'Cause I'll find one, damn it.

4 comments:

  1. I have those, I think they are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been searching for a stick figure depiction of my 30+ lb cat. They just don't seem to make 'em.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You could follow this lady's example: http://whydoilivehere.cheezburger.com/2010/09/18/crazy-neighbor-photos-lets-work-on-finding-you-love-and-a-good-vet/

    ReplyDelete