So. What's new with you?
What's new with me is that
- It's summer and I've renewed my passionate hate for heat.
- It's summer and I'm studying advanced finance at warp-speed. I'll signal to you when I'm having fun.
- It's summer and I'm going to see NEIL DIAMOND!!!! I'm ready to "pack up the babies and grab the old ladies" and head to Chicago for a night of spangly shirts and groovin. (And that's just what I'LL be doing, I'll let you know what Neil is like)
It's summer and I'll be heading back to Nebraska for the greatest fireworks show in all the land.
- It's summer and my mint plants are thriving. Every night should end with a mojito.
- It's summer and my trip to Austin was fabulous but just more clearly highlights the serious lack of quality barbeque in Indiana.
- It's summer...and the living is easy.





No comments:
Post a Comment