- Eat a brick of cream cheese with a fork, as a meal. Seriously...food of the Gods.
- Wear pajamas everywhere. I know I made fun of pajama jeans previously but in reality, I'm a fan of comfort and how much more comfortable can you get than full-time, 24 hour PJs?
- Wear my hair in a bandanna everywhere. It's quick, hides the rat nest I wake up with every morning, and would save me a ton of money on hair product trying to tame this curly beast.
- Have a bazooka on the front of my car. This is something my brother says, borrowed from one of the most colorful Anheuser-Busch over-the-road drivers you'd ever hope to meet. "People would be much better drivers if cars came with bazookas on the grill." I'm thinking of you, lady-whose-left-turn-into-Burger-King-backed-up-traffic-for-half-a-block.
- Refuse to agree with you out of politeness. I would throw "keeping the peace" out the window.
If you add that all up: pajamas, bandanna, cream cheese, bazooka, loud-mouth...you get a guest on the Jerry Springer Show. Three cheers for social norms, huh?
God bless Rod Ziehmer!
ReplyDelete