Friday, June 11, 2010

A Mishmash Jumble of Random Happenstance

A quick follow up to yesterday's Problem with the World: I came home to find that the neighbor had mowed her lawn...except for a 1 inch strip of tall weeds along our property line. Apparently she thinks I owe her 1 inch. I can't decide if this is the Great Lawn Stand-off of 2010 and I will continue to let this 1 inch strip of weeds grow waist high or if I'll mow it and laugh at their pettiness.

It's 9:30am and I've already been busted singing to myself in my office.

I forgot how well I can rock a Blues Brothers rendition of Stand By Your Man.

I've been trying to open the same jar of curry sauce for about 2 years. Occasionally I'll pull it out and give it another shot...run it under water, tap it with a knife, all that stuff. I give up and put it back in the cabinet, only to forget about it whenever there's anyone in the house with muscles.

It rained this morning. God's tears watered my flowers. Thank you to whoever made God sad today.

No comments:

Post a Comment