Now that Nebraska is officially part of the Big 10 maybe I'll actually get to go to a few games. It would be fun to see Nebraska beat Purdue at home. Maybe I could go up to East Lansing and rent a house from a Michigan State fan and trash it, like they did mine. THE University of Nebraska fans probably don't own enough riot gear to survive a trip to THE Ohio State University so I'd skip that match up. Who in their right mind could possibly think that sitting in the Big House is cooler than being part of the Sea of Red??
Now, if Notre Dame joins the Big Ten...expect to receive a petition from me, requesting your signature to ensure that every year there is a Nebraska v. Notre Dame match up. Thanks in advance for your support.
Hey! You could stay with me for The Ohio State University match-up if you decided to get enough riot gear, that would be fun...as long as you don't trash my house!
ReplyDeleteSept. 2000...No.1 Nebraska 27, No. 23 Notre Dame 24, in overtime, in ND studium. Nebraska bought so many tickets from Irish fans, that they had their Sea of Red for an away game. I had to respect their fans for their loyalty, even though I'm an Irish fanatic. Nebraska is a good fit for the Big 10, which now has 12 teams, while the Big 12 now has 11 teams...I'm confused.
ReplyDelete