I spent the morning helping first year students move into their residence hall this morning. I carried body pillows, futons, flat screen TVs, shower caddies, see through drawers of intimates, Marilyn Monroe posters, and an entire living room set out of mini vans and into an un air-conditioned dorm. It was great! Happy sweaty people and sore muscles galore.
Because I'd be outside all morning I wouldn't be able to make my coffee in my office and achieve optimum and necessary caffeine levels. It's really for EVERYONE'S benefit that I achieve optimum caffeine levels. So I swung into the grocery store to get an iced coffee from Big Bad Starbucks.
Once again--keep your ears open and you'll hear all kinds of interesting things. The guy in line ahead of me is telling the barista that he usually goes to the other Starbucks closer to his house because they have a really nice bathroom and his house is so crowded that in the morning he doesn't even get a chance to [I'll edit for your benefit].
Gosh. And all I ever tell the barista is that I have exact change. Maybe I need to loosen up.
It amazes me that you were moving flat screen tv's! Oh, those lucky girls!
ReplyDelete