Thursday, February 10, 2011

NKOTB: This One's for the Children....


I had a weird dream last night.

I dreamt that I was babysitting for some kids I wasn't crazy about at all. I put the little girl to bed and then took the infant little boy out from under a blanket he'd been laying under...to discover that there had been an explosion in his diaper. I cut two holes in the bottom of a plastic grocery bag, slipped his legs through the holes, and tied up the bag around his waist. Ready for bed!

**Note to past babysitting clients: I have NEVER done anything like this in real life.
**Note to my future children: I hope I NEVER do anything like this to you.
**Note to CPS: this was a dream.

1 comment:

  1. To her future children: She HOPES she never does this. This isn't really the motherly pledge you little tykes were looking for was it?

    >>> **Note to my future children: I hope I NEVER do anything like this to you.

    ReplyDelete