Friday, February 11, 2011

Driving Miss Hilton


This is a view of my dashboard.

I forget that they're there 99% of the time, until someone rides in my car and asks why in the world I drive around with a Paris Hilton card.

In a nutshell, I think the Paris Hilton card is hilarious. Back when South Bend had a Marshall Field's (rest in peace, you glorious department store) women would stand in your way and harass you to squirt perfume on you. One unfortunate woman one day, was trying to sell Paris Hilton Perfume. If you didn't want to take a big squirt of Paris to the wrists, you could get a little squirt on a beautiful Paris Hilton card, to take home and sniff and imagine what Paris Hilton smelled like. Looking at the card, I immediately thought:

If Paris Hilton actually had business cards, this is exactly what they'd
look like. Her name and nothing else.

I snatched up a half dozen.

And the St. Andre Bessette card? Gotta cover your bases, kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment