Friday, February 25, 2011

Happy Friday!

Randomness on this sunny Friday...

I'm down to the last drops of my eye make up remover and will soon be out of my very-necessary hair smoother goop. Do I order online to avoid the mall and get 3 free samples with my order but wait a week? Or do I trek out to the mall this weekend, deal with the crowds and forfeit my free samples?

I find that I talk to Roni in a few distinct ways:
  1. In that baby talk way, where your teeth are kind of clenched and you pretend to have a lisp and repeatedly tell them how cute they are. "You are my kitty and I LOVE YOU!"
  2. I say things to Roni that I'd probably like to say to some humans. "You smell." "Why are you so weird?" "Get out of my face."
  3. I talk to her AS IF she is human. "I'd really appreciate it if you'd get down." "What did you do today Roni?" "Can you please come here and say goodbye to George Clooney?"

The house next to me is for sale by owner. I wish it was the ladies but it's the house on the other side. Whoever bought it to flip it did a great job. If you're in the market for a cute 2 bedroom house and you'd like to be neighbors with Roni, let me know.

My new 2nd favorite song? Milk & Sugar, by G Love. It combines my love of music and my love of coffee. Still hoping Scissor Sisters comes out with "Love Me Like a Thin Mint."

No comments:

Post a Comment