
Being at home after surgery and then trapped in the house because of a snow storm, I got really REALLY restless. So instead of doing something productive like gather the information I'll need for my income taxes....clean the house....reorganize the basement....unpack from Christmas....I decided to go on a mission to use up these ridiculous baking mixes I've been moving from house to house for years. Here's the scorecard:
- Organic soft pretzels: C (not as good as the homemade ones I've made in the past but not terrible.)
- Pumpkin scones: D (even with icing they were like eating a can of pumpkin puree. Blah!)
- Trader Joe's gingerbread: A++! Outstanding! Like a gingery brownie! I wanted to hug them, I loved them so much.
Before the week's end I'm going to use up the Trader Joe's green tea muffins. I'm dubious...they sound like hippie muffins.
No comments:
Post a Comment