Friday, February 8, 2013

I've Got Nothing

I don't know what's wrong with me. I see that in 2010 I had 167 blog posts! 2011: 60 something. 2012: 30 something. I'm letting myself down! Where is my radar for the crazy people? Why am I not remembering the interesting things that happen to me?

What's happening to me is that I'm spending a boatload of money to throw a party for more people than I'll even have a chance to say "Hey how are you grab a drink thanks for coming try the cake bye." My world lately has revolved around ribbon and twinkle lights, box pleats vs. pin tuck pleats, knots in string and napkin rings. (little rhyme there, did you catch it?) It's quite interesting. To no one.

I'm a list maker so maybe I'll make a list of some interesting things that have happened to me lately. Then when I fail to write about them, you can all text me or email me and make me feel guilty.

1. I had a 3.5 hour dinner last week
2. Following that dinner something weird happened with my car
3. I've been waking up at 5am regularly. On purpose. With no place to be
4. I helped Roni catch a bug the other night
5. I'm kind of addicted to House of Cards
6. I wrote in a Blue Book last week for the 1st time in [never mind] years
7. Roni has a new way to communicate with me

Gotta go. I should be working on my database homework for class TOMORROW. Class on Saturday. Makes Fridays seem a little anti-climatic.

No comments:

Post a Comment