Thank you to last week's renters for leaving me something to have for dinner last night: microwave pepperoni pizza bagels.
Back in school and it's kicking my hieney. (I before E, except after C, right?? Hieney didn't pop up in my spell check) The class schedule for the spring came out yesterday--do I want to have a spring that makes me irrational or one that makes me weep?
Wedding plans are slowly moving along. For a brief moment (BRIEF!!!) I was really sick of tasting cake. Thank heavens that affliction passed. A decision I need to make fairly soon: do I have the energy and patience to bake 600 sugar cookies? Do I?
I got an iphone. I hated it. Then I loved it. Now I think I like it.
I watched 5 year olds play soccer last weekend. Hilarious.
I found Roni sitting on top of the ironing board the other night. "Get out your thumbs and iron, Roni!!!"
Iron? What you mean?
No comments:
Post a Comment