Thursday, October 25, 2012

Three Little Words

There are three words that changed my life about 8 years ago.

Buffalo. Chicken. Dip.

When you put these words together the heavens open, angels sing, time stands still, Pavlov's dog starts drooling, dogs and cats start living together...it's a wonderful, hysteria-filled miracle. And I'm not one to exaggerate.

I discovered Buffalo Chicken Dip at a Notre Dame tailgate. It was love at first bite and I'm not a little ashamed to say that I camped out by the card table and only pretended to pay attention to my friends and passers-by. My love had captured my heart and my tastebuds. I was powerless.

Like any great and lasting relationship our love has lost a little bit of the excitement, but it's deepened into a greater appreciation. I know Buffalo Chicken Dip like the back of my hand and I know we'll always be there for each other, making every experience more fun and exciting. We're a package deal, me and Buffalo Chicken Dip.

I even created a Facebook Group back in the old days, in devotion to my love. I (Heart) Buffalo Chicken Dip was my first social media display of affection. I named myself Queen Buffalocup.

I will see you again soon, my love.

1 comment:

  1. I'm not the biggest buffalo flavor fan. Often not because of the flavor in particular but the sauce is often spicy enough the throw my stomach on a ride. However, now you have me looking for a recipe. You may have saved someone from elimiting buffalo dishes from her life forever. You've may have now encouraged a conversion. Amazing.

    ReplyDelete