I sure hope no one out there has been holding their breath since my last post. If you look forward to reading this stuff--my apologies. If you don't--look away. If you're indifferent--well, I'm still here and hopefully you're still there.
There are actually 3 half-written posts behind the scenes of this bloggy blog. I'm kind of like the Notre Dame football team--I march all the way down the field and then just can't convert on all that good effort and strategy. So this post is my equivalent of a Notre Dame punt.
I've been told that using the word "overwhelming" is a subconscious admission of self-defeat...so life has been... "plentiful" lately. Very "full."
Which each new semester of grad school comes something new and challenging. The 1st semester, the challenge was simply being back in a classroom, reading textbooks, and writing papers after (a small) number of years out of the classroom. The challenge 2nd semester was my very first online class. The next class was my very first summer course. Last fall was the first semester attempting to take two classes while working at the same time. And this semester, the challenge is trying to take two ACCOUNTING classes at the same time.
And these classes are making life "plentiful." I'm not under the impression I'm the first to discover that juggling work, school, a house, and a George Clooney is tough. I'm singing the song of working mothers and non-traditional students everywhere, I know. But now that's my song, too, I'm going to sing it loud and proud!

No comments:
Post a Comment