I was SUPPOSE TO read about standard cost variance and variance analysis last night. Instead, I made Chicken Rice a Roni for George Clooney and I and then made him watch Hair Battle Spectacular with me. I think it was worth it.
Hair Battle Spectacular is a show where the BEST extreme hair stylists compete for $100,000. I saw a woman make a 3 foot "bean stalk" on a woman's head to represent Jack and the Beanstalk. A guy turned a woman's hair into Little Red Riding Hood's basket. You don't come by these skills everyday.
But the best part was the final challenge (sorry, I meant Final Hairdown) at the end...the hair battle. Each stylist created either a super hero or a villain. They had to create a hair piece and a COSTUME MADE OF HAIR for their model to wear. So, the superhero who flies around and fights for rights for discriminated people fought against some villain...I don't know...who wore a black hair suit. And when I say they fought...I mean they were escorted to a boxing ring and then were encouraged to fight! These models wearing hair suits and 2-3 feet-high hair pieces were circling each other, spraying each other with hair spray and taking swings at each other. It was beyond a doubt, a very concerning moment for television. This counts as worthy to be put on TV, I guess.
The guy who took home the trophy and won it all was a guy from Omaha, Nebraska! So if any of my Omaha friends need a new look and set of headphones MADE OUT OF HAIR and about the size of an extra large beach ball is what you crave...I know a guy.
No comments:
Post a Comment