I'm a cake segregist and I don't care who knows it.
I am NOT a cake racist. I enjoy and love all kinds of cake. White cake, chocolate cake. Carrot, yellow, and marble. Cheese, coconut, and apple. Lemonade cake, pound cake, and 7 UP cake. Pumpkin, tres leches, and blueberry. Cupcakes, cake balls...sheet cakes, bundt cakes, round cakes, and even upside down cakes. And don't forget coffee cake. I looove coffee cake. I could spend all day thinking about all the different kinds of cake I love.
However. I'm a firm believer that when it comes to cake and frosting, white should stick to white and chocolate should stick to chocolate. Whoever got the idea that these two should mix is in my Big Book of Grievances.
I will repeat what I said before: I love all the cakes. And I love all the frostings. (And...in full disclosure...it's not that I'll ever TURN DOWN a piece of chocolate with white frosting or vice versa...I know, I'm a hypocrite)
I am NOT a cake racist. I enjoy and love all kinds of cake. White cake, chocolate cake. Carrot, yellow, and marble. Cheese, coconut, and apple. Lemonade cake, pound cake, and 7 UP cake. Pumpkin, tres leches, and blueberry. Cupcakes, cake balls...sheet cakes, bundt cakes, round cakes, and even upside down cakes. And don't forget coffee cake. I looove coffee cake. I could spend all day thinking about all the different kinds of cake I love.
However. I'm a firm believer that when it comes to cake and frosting, white should stick to white and chocolate should stick to chocolate. Whoever got the idea that these two should mix is in my Big Book of Grievances.
I will repeat what I said before: I love all the cakes. And I love all the frostings. (And...in full disclosure...it's not that I'll ever TURN DOWN a piece of chocolate with white frosting or vice versa...I know, I'm a hypocrite)
Here's a quick tutorial:
Excellent!! Yummy!

Oooooo! DELICIOUS!

No comments:
Post a Comment