Friday, September 30, 2011

I Wonder What Sound a Blackberry Makes as You Throw it Against the Wall?

I try to stay positive with my posts...(WHEN I post). But all I'm feeling right now is frustration.

I hate my phone.

I didn't even WANT the Blackberry. I wanted a regular phone that had a qwerty keyboard. But my cell phone company has now made regular phones and their plans just a hair cheaper than the smart phone. So I thought "Ok, for $10 more a month I'll get the Blackberry. Why not?"

Guess how long my fully charged battery lasts? Approximately 5 hours. That's so smart.

I've closed programs, deleted all the stuff I could--basically dumbed it down. I even went into the store and had them replace my battery. I said "I know I have another year until I'm eligible for an upgrade, but all I really want is a downgrade. Can I please get a downgrade???"

"No Miss. No downgrades."

No comments:

Post a Comment