Thursday, June 9, 2011

Accessorizing



I might start wearing a tool belt everyday. Here's what I'd keep in my tool belt:



  • My Cutco trimmer knife and Santoku knife. Helpful when the problem is trying to open something, chop something, or protect myself.

  • A roll of Thin Mints, helpful when the problem seems to be too many vegetables around.

  • Credit card, helpful when you need to buy a new pair of cute shoes or an emergency bus ticket to get out of town.

  • Roni, helpful when I need a high paw but really, not very helpful for anything else.

  • Starbucks Instant Iced Coffee packets, helpful when dealing with people before noon.

  • A picture of George Clooney, helpful whenever I start to think life is unfair.

  • A Sharpie Ultra Fine Point Marker, because they are the best writing instruments and I never know when I'm going to need to write down

  • Hair get, helpful when my head starts to look like a dandelion blowing away in the wind.

  • A dictionary, helpful when I suddenly start typing "you're" instead of "your" four times in the same paragraph.

No comments:

Post a Comment