Friday, May 6, 2011

You Know Your Cat is Awesome When...

even the plumber tells you your cat is a character and pretty cool.

My bathtub was draining slowly so I called the plumbers. They're nice enough to give me a 20 minute heads up so I don't have to be away from work for long. The two guys were so nice and even laughed as we walked up the stairs and Roni stared them down, then dashed around them to race into the living room.

Roni then raced upstairs and into the bathroom, to check things out and make sure everything was on the up and up. I picked her up and walked downstairs and as soon as we got downstairs she wiggled and strained to be let down. And then ran right back upstairs. I sat in the sun room and listened to the big tattooed plumber coo at her. He was saying "HI! Hi there!" in this high pitched voice.

When they left Roni was sitting on top of the coffetable/ottoman. He leaned down to say goodbye to her (how often do you see that??) and she reached up with one paw and touched his face. Like she was giving him a high-paw. To his face.

Have a good weekend everyone! High Paw!

1 comment: