
People must be idiots. It's apparent--especially today when Hoosiers woke up to snow--that Christmas is approaching. That means that everyone should have a single priority: staying on Santa's Nice List. In case there are a few people living under rocks and don't know this--Santa does not bring toys to naughty little girls and boys.
I thought people would be smarter than to be naughty in Advent, the lead up to Christmas. Guess not.
Yesterday I told you about the Crime Stoppers guy who used his own cell phone to call in fake leads and embezzled $100,000. It was a busy Naughty News day because check out the other stories that hit the air waves:
An Indiana State trooper has been accused and charged of embezzling over $90,000 of state funds.
The (arguably) #2 weatherman in South Bend was arrested on 2 charges of false reporting. (Crime reports, not weather reports. ZING!) Apparently, he called the police from his home and told them that police had wrecked his car and were firing gunshots at him.
I'm going to refrain from making jokes about the weatherman (but c'mon...that kind of a story deserves copious jokes) because I'm trying very hard to be nice. Santa is watching. And Santa, if you're reading this...since the weatherman's been bad, can I have the toys you were going to give him????
No comments:
Post a Comment