Christmas Eve. The perfect time to sit in front of a computer and blog.
An eight hour drive by yourself and a cat--no matter how many interesting podcasts you listen to--allows a person to do a lot of reflection. The final chapter of 2010 is unfolding and I feel like I need to run through the table of contents again, just to get a grip on all the highs and lows of the year. As I love to say...Time flies.
Ahhhhhh
I promised that I would never make this bloggy blog a personal diary, something you might feel uncomfortable reading. So I won't drag up painful memories or failures so that you feel compelled to express your sympathy or to cheer me up. But the year had some low points, for sure. However, thankfully the year was more than balanced out with wonderful moments. So this weekend as I look back on my monthly calendar pages before throwing it away (recycling is a myth) I'll be remembering a lot of you and the good times we shared and possibly the tears we shed.
But for tonight....it's crab legs and meatballs, baby.
No comments:
Post a Comment