Thursday, February 2, 2012

All Over the Map

Did people JUST discover Nutella or something? Why am I seeing Nutella recipes all over the place?

Yesterday on the news there was a local story about a bridal shop that was mysteriously shut down, with a sign on the window saying they'd reopen in a month or something. They interviewed a bride who was unsure of the status of her wedding dress she ordered. She said "I'm devastated! You search and you search and you search and you search...it's your wedding dress! It was the first dress I tried on.
--Quite the exhausting search, huh?

My life right now consists of work, gym, income tax rules, bonds, equity issues, convertible securities, hair-pulling, and sleep. Wake up. Repeat.

I've entered to win the HGTV dream home in Park City, UT. I've got a good feeling.

I came home the other day to find that Roni had opened up the cupboard underneath the sink and dragged the bottle of 409 into the middle of the kitchen. Point taken, Roni.

No comments:

Post a Comment