The kitties are gone. Vanished! I have no idea what happened to them, since I didn't call Animal Control or the Humane Society. Maybe they decided they could get a better free meal elsewhere, I don't know. Roni is content, once again, knowing that she is queen of this castle. I continue my duties as her serf, scooping the litter, retreiving the toys from under the couch, and being her attack dummy.
The whole incident with the kitties--and the raccoons that showed up Monday night--has led to some nasty nightmares. I woke up in the middle of the night last night, convinced I was laying next to a dead animal. In the most cartoonish of ways, I BOLTED out of bed, grabbed my glasses and turned on the lights...to see The Prisoner of Azkaban laying there. (Not the REAL prisoner, Sirus Black, but the Harry Potter book.)
No comments:
Post a Comment