Friday, November 19, 2010

You Can't Spell Holiday without I

If I am a bloggER than you are my blogEES. And I apologize once again, blogEES, for being an absent blogER. (I'm taking a lot of credit here, assuming that you actually missed me.)

Lots of randomness floating around in my head...time flies, doesn't it??

Ahhhhhhhhh

I love Thanksgiving and I love Christmas. I don't mind the commercialization of Christmas because my love of giving gifts is stronger than my hatred of piles of catalogs and Baby Jesus M&M dispensers. Even stronger than my hatred of the song "Wonderful Christmastime" by Paul McCartney. Seriously...I'll shotput my Christmas tree if that song is played in my home.

Also, I look forward to dressing up Roni for our Christmas card photo.

1 comment:

  1. Supfckr? Yo, We're getting band back together. The Delaware gang is heading to NYC this weekend to see the Irish take on the Black Knights of Army. Wish I could be in Times Square today with the Irish Band and see the sites as NYC prepares for Thanksgiving and Christmas. Have a Happy Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete