I will no longer wonder where I'll get "material" for the blog. If I ever don't know what to write about I will just visit the computer lab at the college I attend, not the college who gives me a paycheck every two weeks.
I walked into the computer lab to hear two girls having a very lively conversation about who had the most pimped out apartment. It must have been a "private" conversation because it stopped abruptly when I walked in. About 30 minutes later 1 guy in the front row of the lab decided to have a lengthy conversation with another guy 7 rows back, about fantasy football. Not only was I learning accounting software, I was learning about men's soap operas.
About an hour after that 1 guy behind me educated another guy about the beauty and joy of lithography.
At the same time Doogie Howser was sitting in front of me, playing some kind of warrior-like online game. He was doing well. I know this because he hissed "YESSSSSSSSSS!!!!" and did a fist pump every few minutes.
Finally, a group of people--probably in an entrepreneurship class--discussed in depth the benefits of hot yoga.
I have a tough choice: continue to collect this great blog material but put my class grade in jeopardy, or bring my headphones.
No comments:
Post a Comment