Friday, December 30, 2011

New New New

Blogspot changed up their format. I'm still getting used to it. (Editor's note: after writing this post my opinion is: I don't like it)

They also decided they're not compatible with Internet Explorer 9 and personally...neither am I. This house is now strictly Firefox.

Vacation no longer means sleeping in. I've been up since 5am. And I'm ok with it. For now.

Facebook changed. I don't care too much, although I've been in an all-media black hole for 8 days so I'm just now messing around with it.

I got an ipod nano for Christmas, meaning I need to create a new term for "receiving the gift that you gave to the person who originally gave it to you." My brother gave me a home speaker for my ipod a few years ago. After 6 months of it working perfectly I had a party and used it underneath a table, tilted. It messed up the thingies in the ipod and it no longer connected right to the speaker. So I gave it back to my brother for him to use. Now he's given it back to me. It's not a re-gift, since that means someone a gift that you received from someone else. Multi-gifting? A reverse re-gift?

The new year means starting new habits and new attempts to break the old bad habits. Nothing new there.

I tried chocolate covered potato chips for the first time. And I have a new favorite obsession.

George Clooney and I survived multiple holiday celebrations, visits to and with families, 4 days of being together 24/7, and a total of 10 hours in a car together. We still like each other. Nothing new there.

No comments:

Post a Comment