Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Tea

Nothing interesting to report. On our trip to Chicago I told George Clooney that one of my "must dos" was visit Argo Tea. I'm not a regular tea drinker; I prefer coffee for my daily caffeine fix. But Argo Tea makes a yummy fabulous drink called a MojiTea: mint iced tea, lime juice, and sparkling or carbonated water. I don't know what's in it, I don't care. I care about how good it tastes. And it tastes so good!

So when we were parking the car, stuck in traffic, I was THRILLED to look immediately to my right and see an Argo Tea. It was a very windy and cold day and when we walked into the store, despite my craving, the LAST thing that sounded good was iced tea. I chose a hot peach tea instead and it was lovely. Lovely.

This moment, in a delightful 2 days, has got me re-started on tea. I'm sipping some mango herbal tea tonight. I'm sure that in a week I'll have forgotten all about tea. But that is only a sign telling me I need to get back to Chicago.

1 comment:

  1. haha. if not drinking tea is a reason to head to chicago pick me up on your way out of town! :)

    ReplyDelete