Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Give me the 411



Planking.



Someone needs to explain this to me ASAP. I need someone to tell me or send me a full description of why I should find planking amusing or edgy or dangerous...or please just tell me WHAT I'm supposed to FEEL about planking...I have NO idea what this is.





I know that I can be a square. And I know I have a tendency to scoff at fads and then come around a few years later to fully embrace them. (Example #1: Facebook. Example #2: Harry Potter. Example #3: Capri pants) So I'm asking now for the down low on why planking is awesome so that three years from now you don't hear about me on the news, as the crazy woman who died planking on Interstate 80. Right now...I don't love it. I have an urge to kick plankers.


No comments:

Post a Comment